If you're having trouble tracking invoices and bills, iBiz is an easy to use time-billing and invoicing application that offers a host of integration options with your Mac.
iBiz integrates with iCal and Address Book and most importantly for many people, offers tax support so that filling in those all important returns is slightly easier. iBiz generates custom invoices so that you have several attractive designs to choose from. There's no need to worry about losing your invoices as you type either as iBiz automatically saves them as you type.
The thing that strikes you with iBiz is the way it's so clearly presented. Everything follows a clear logical flow whether it's an invoice you're filling in or a timesheet. Modifying sheets and creating new ones via the templates is extremely easy. There is much more than this to iBiz however than can be covered in a short review. These included the excellent animated graphs, the work trackers (known as the Document Monitor Menu), Expense Tracking features and a backup tool.
iBiz is a fully comprehensive and easy to use invoice and timesheet tracking software, that will appeal to any small business owner or freelancer.
- Fixed rare bug where a decimal overrun exception could occur
- Connected users drawer can expand to larger size now (iBiz Pro only)
- Fixed bug with exporting job event notes when they were nil
- Fixed bug where page setup could cause crash in the template editor (FS#3317)
- Fixed bug where iBiz Client reg code wouldn't want to stick sometimes (FS#3056)
- Fixed bug with showing discount amount on an invoice when the discount rate was 1.0 (FS#3039)
- Project balances correctly refresh after pasting job events (FS#3116)